Asking about Emergency Flasher Switch

Welcome to our international discussion board. All languages are welcome, although English is preferred.

Moderatori: MER_SE280, DanW126, Sovieticool

vohungdung
Masina: W126-280se
Vietnam

Asking about Emergency Flasher Switch

Mesaj de vohungdung » 03 Iul 2017, 11:42

Dear all.

I am sorry that i can not typing local language here.

i am the old member here. My benz w126 280se have trouble with Emergency Flasher Switch function. It not work but turn signal left right switch still work OK so the flasher maybe OK. I need to find out the problem at the Emergency button or wire behind. SO i need to know the wiring diagram come into this button to check it. Does anyone have this or know about this show me please.

Thanks all!

here is my button
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Benz-E ... 1386111036

Imagine
Fişiere ataşate
20170702_1611403.jpg

Orvo
Site Admin
Masina: W126 300SE
Germany

Re: Asking about Emergency Flasher Switch

Mesaj de Orvo » 04 Iul 2017, 13:12

Hello Vohungdung,

The switch light is connected to pin 58 for when the lights / interior lights are turned on. When pushing the swich the connection to pin 58 gets interrupted and pins 49a (L + R) get connected, so that the switch "flashes".

Pin 49a is coming from the flasher-relais and L / R are connected to the turn signals, so that the switch flashes simultaneusly with the turn signals.

So if the turn signals are working normally that means the relais is also ok, that leaves the switch as the only possible culprit.

ImagineImagine

Scrie răspuns